Partner with the EXPERTS to provide Value Added Services to your clients.
Did you know that a lot of Mid-Size and Larger Insurance Agencies offer In-House DOT & Safety Related Training and assistance at no additional costs to their insureds? Stop letting the larger agencies steal your insureds and level the playing field by offering similar services today. Our company offers monthly retainer programs to perform work for your clients on your agency’s behalf. If hiring a full-time DOT/Safety Professional doesn’t make sense for your agency, why not partner with a 3rd Party to provide those similar services at a fraction of the costs?
DOT Related Assistance
We offer a wide variety of assistance under our Agency Monthly Retainer Programs that are not only valuable to your clients, but your Agency Staff as well. This assistance includes but is not limited to:
- New Motor Carrier Start-up
- Obtaining US DOT Numbers / MC Numbers
- Answering common DOT/FMCSA questions (i.e. Insurance Filings, FMCSA Regulations, etc…)
- Conduct Training Workshops on the following:
- Driver Qualification Files (DQF)
- Commercial Driver Licenses (CDL)
- Hours of Service & ELD’s
- Supervisor Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Vehicle Maintenance Records
- Roadside Inspections / DataQ’s
- DOT Audit/Compliance Review Preparation
- Corrective Action Reports
- Pre-Trip / Post-Trip Inspections
- Registration Issues (IRP/Apportioned Registration)
- Other record keeping requirements (IRP, IFTA, etc…)
- Motor Carrier Safety Meetings & Presentations And More….
Safety Related Training
Companies spend a lot of money on training their employees. The ability to offer Safety Related Training to your clients is a HUGE bonus for your agency and tells and/or reminds insureds why they should do business with you. We offer the following training and assistance under our Agency Monthly Retainer Programs:
- *PEC Safety Training
- Basic Orientation (accredited by both SafeLandUSA and SafeGulf)
- Core Compliance (accredited by both SafetLandUSA and SafeGulf)
- H2S Clear (Training on Hazards associated with Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Gold Shovel Module (Awareness-level training on Excavation Hazards)
- Assistance with Contractor Management Systems
*May Require Additional Fee(s) for Materials & Meeting Location
Other Partnership Benefits
As an Agency Partner under our Agency Monthly Retainer Program, your agency receives the following:
- Agent, Producer & CSR training and updates on topics relevant to the Trucking Industry and other entities regulated by FMCSA.
- Assistance requests from Agency Partners take PRIORITY over non-partner requests.
- Confidential Agreement on Agency Practices and Client Information
- Non-solicitation of Customers/Clients agreement
- Discounted Insurance Continuing Education Training from Priority One Compliance Services, LLC (COMING SOON!!!)